When you ask for a trial, you will receive an email with a web link. There is three ways to use this link.
If you have any question, we can help you setting this free trial link. just drop us an email to email@example.com or talk with us on our Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/bestiptv2017/
There are many Android Apps out there with which you can watch our Channels, we have tested them all and the best is IPTV Player.
Open IPTV Player and click on add Playlist
Choose add URL
Type in URL (what you receive after payment or for trial) and as Name GSS
There you go you can choose your Channel and watch.
First you have to check what Smart TV you actually have. Most popular Smart TV’s right now are Samsung and LG.
Make sure your Smart TV is connected to the Internet.
There are 2 different Apps:
SS-IPTV – it is a free App, but we think their UI is not really user friendly and it is not so easy to use.
Smart IPTV App – is a paid App (€ 5,49), but we think it is easy to use and worth the money.
You can use the Tutorials for both here:
The PVR Simple Client should now be setup with live tv streams available.
There are many video players out there but none of them are so good and stable as VLC Media Player.
1.) Download latest VLC Media Player from here: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
2.) Install VLC Media Player with all Extensions
3.) Open VLC Media Player
4.) Hit CTRL + N (or go to Media -> Open Network Stream..)
5.) Paste your URL that you get from us
The MAG-Boxes are the most stable Devices for watching IPTV Channels.
1. Turn on your MAG Device
2. Once it boots up to the inner portal go to “Settings”
3. Now go to “System Settings” and select “Network” to set it up. “Auto (DHCP)” will work for most users. For wireless you need an USB adapter
4. Select “Auto update software” and set auto update to enabled. Press the green F2 button to update now. Then exit.
5. Exit out twice to “System Settings” menu and now go to Servers.
6. Click “General” and put in a timeserver. pool.ntp.org works. Use the “KB” button on your remote to bring up the on screen keyboard. This is where we fix your time. Press ok to save and then exit once back to “Servers’ menu.
7. Click “Portals” and enter your server info. There are 2 there. For “Portal 1 name” put GSS and “Portal 1 URL” is the URL what you get after Payment or for Trial.
Press ok to save and exit back twice to “System Settings” again.
8. Reboot your MAG Device.
9. After the reboot it will boot into the IPTV portal. If it loads into a TV channel or black screen press exit to see the portal page. Here you will see your TV Channels.